Kanmani Kerela Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
Kanmani is wearing the traditional creamy beige coloured saree with the Kasavu (gold thread) border. A pair of gold jimikis (bell shaped earrings) and a kasumala (a chain with a string of cold coins) completes the look of quiet elegance. Keralites generally avoid bright colours. Strands of Jasmine adorn the long hair that these women are proud of and admired for. Sandalwood paste is applied to the forehead after worship of Krishna-or Guruvayur appan-a beloved deity.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30439