At Bombay Store, we take great care in delivering your products. Our team is equipped well to deliver your products in the safest & quickest possible channels.
Our shipping policy is as follows:
- We use reputed national & International courier partners to ship our products.
- We ship to both Domestic and International Destinations.
- Shipping charges and other important details :
- Shipping destination : All over India
- Shipping service : Reputed courier partners
- Delivery charges below order value Rs. 500 : Rs. 100
- Delivery charges above order value Rs. 501 : Rs. 200
- Product dispatched from : Mumbai Warehouse
- Local (Mumbai) : 3 - 4 Days
- Regional (Maharashtra) : 4 - 5 Days
- Metro Cities : 4 - 6 Days
- Rest of India : 7 - 9 Days
- NE, J& K, Kerala : 9 - 12 Days
4. Order value is inclusive of applicable taxes.
5. Delivery period is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes or lockdown conditions at the delivery pin code.
6. Any Change of delivery address can be accommodated only in case the order has not been shipped and subject to new address pin code is in serviceable zone. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Any cancellation of order/s can be accommodated only in case the order has not been shipped. Please email our customer service team at email@example.com.
8. You will be intimated about the shipment and delivery schedule of your order at your registered mobile address and email address provided at the time of placing order.
9. For any complaint regarding your order or products to be intimated to our call centre team within 24 hours of delivery along with complaint details and images of the products.
10. We also ship heavy and high value products Internationally with applicable shipping charges. Please speak to customer service for selecting products & shipping quote.
For any further assistance please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Handicraft products are made by hand. Variations in colour, finishes only enhance their beauty and bring out the uniqueness of the piece you take home.
Should you want to return any of our products, we are happy to take them back. To ensure a smooth return process, the return and refund policy is designed as below:
In order to return an item, you need to get in touch with us within 7 days of delivery of the order. For the same, kindly contact us at: email@example.com
While contacting us kindly provide below mentioned details:
-Please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels, freebies etc.) while raising returns.
- THE BOMBAY STORE team must receive and approve your return request. Once the product is approved for return, reverse pickup will be arranged.
- Some of pin codes are not feasible for Reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to send back the products by themselves within 7 days.
- Return Product has to be sent in Original and secured packaging and ensure product is unused or undamaged.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- If you would like to cancel the order before it is dispatched, please contact us on above given details. Our team will confirm that the item is unshipped and cancel your order.
- If the item is already shipped then we will not be able to cancel your order. Please wait for the product to reach you and then raise a return request. Please note that shipping charges will be deducted from your refund amount.
- We at THE BOMBAY STORE value our customers by offering refund of the item purchased
- Refund initiation will be done after we receive and inspect the item. You will be intimated about the same
- Refunds will be processed within 10-12 working days of the above intimation. Payments made for orders online will be credited back to the original mode of Payment only.
- For Cash on delivery orders refunds, kindly share your bank account details via cancelled cheque. We will transfer the amount to your bank in 10-12 days.
- Kindly note, shipping and packaging charges will not be refunded in any case.
- In cases of 3 failed delivery attempts of prepaid orders, we will refund the amount back to you in 12-15 days of intimation of the same.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No returns will be accepted in case of Tea/ Personal care/Jewellery/discounted items and customized products.
- No Returns or refunds for International orders under any condition.
- Products purchased online cannot be returned at our offline stores.
- At any point, management reserves the right to discretion and take the final call regarding returns and refunds.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Website Name accessible at Website.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Company Name and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
-Publishing any Website material in any other media;
-Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
-Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
-Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
-Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
-Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
-Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
-Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Company Name may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Company Name a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Company Name reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Company Name express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Company Name, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Company Name, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Company Name from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation Of Terms
Company Name is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Company Name is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company Name and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information (related to orders)
We share your Personal Information (related to orders) with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The Bombay Swadeshi Store
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
304, 3rd Floor, Hubtown Solaris, Prof. NS Phadke Marg, Opp. Teli Gali, Vijay Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400069