Kanmani Doll in Saree 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
Nivi style of wearing a saree is a style where the saree is draped around the waist, pleated and the loose end worn over the left shoulder, partly bearing the midriff. This is the most common style for draping the saree, that is not only seen in India but the world over. The term nivi came from the name of the lower skirt called nivi bandha. It is the most popular style and is easily draped and suitable for all types of Fabrics. Modernity and trends have influenced the drape and it can be worn in many fashionable ways.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30435