Kanmani Doll in Madisar Saree 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
The madisar or koshavam style saree drape is worn by the Tamil Brahmin women. Both by the Iyers and Iyengars. The style dates back to ancient India. The madisar like the Maharashtrian nauvari drape needs a 9 yard saree. It is a practical style which gave ease of movement. The madisar is a tricky drape and needs to be learnt. As in all south Indians, Jasmine flowers and Jewellery are must have accessories.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30438