Kanmani Doll in Skirt & Blouse 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
Kanmani, a little girl from Tamil Nadu is dressed in the traditional Pavadai Sattai (skirt and blouse). Like other little girls in the state, she has braided hair and Jasmine flower tucked in the braid. Kanmani (literally gem of the eye) is a common endearment in Tamil.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30433