Kanmani Bengali Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
Bengali women wear white saree with a red border draped in the aatpoure style, unique to that state. One end of the saree is flung over the right shoulder and the household keys are knotted to that end! Gold jewellery and a large bindi (dot/sindoor) on their forehead are distinct.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30440