Kanmani Kashmiri Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
The traditional outfit of Kashmiris (male and Female) is the Pheran. This is a loose fitting embroidered long shirt worn over salwar (baggy trouser). Pheran are usually intricately embroidered, with fabric changing according to season. Kashmiri women wear a kasab (scarf) or Taranga (skullcap) along with elaborate silver ornaments studded with gemstone like Jiggni, tikka, Atta hor which frame the face.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30444