Kanmani Tribal Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
The tribal costumes of North eastern states are vary varied and vibrant. Each state has a unique costume. Kanmani is wearing a costume from Nagaland. Black, red, white and yellow are the predominant colours. Jewellery is made from beads, shells, feathers and metal and are worn by both men and women.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30443