Kanmani Punjabi Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
The rural women of Punjab wear a salwar (Loose fitting trouser) and Kameez (a long sleeve shirt). The Salwar Kameez has been adopted throughout India and has many varied modifications and designs. The original outfit has a Dupatta (veil or shawl) draped over the shoulders. Married women cover their heads with this dupatta as a sign of modesty and respect to elders. The salwar kameez is a functional and comfortable attire ideal for both farm and household work.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30445