Kanmani Doll in Kattu Saree 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
In rural Tamilnadu women drape their saree in the kandangi kattu style. This is a practical way of draping. The lower part of the saree reaches above the ankle and thus is not soiled whilst walking. The saree is neatly draped, with pleats at the back and tucked away leaving hands free for both household and farm work. There is even a pouch in front within the drape that acts like a pocket.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30437