Kanmani Maharastra Doll 10 in (Assorted Colours)
- Size : 25.4 cm x 13.97 cm x 1.27 cm
- Weight : 130 gms
- Material : Cotton
- Colour : Wheatish
- Care Instruction : Surface cleaning is recommended. Dip a cotton towel in mild detergent, squeeze dry and wipe the doll's surface. Let it air dry in shade. Certain outfits can be removed and washed. The dolls should never be dipped in water.
- Disclaimer : Clothes of this doll comes in varied assortment of colours & designs. You will receive any one colour & design.
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Special Details : Kannamma dolls outfit are made from the left over fabric and stuffed with recycled polyester fiber. Dolls are handmade with love and marginalized women.
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
The Kaastha style (tucking the saree edge into the back of the waist forming a dhoti/trouser like effect) allows comfort and convenience of unhampered movement. A nauvari (9 yard) saree is draped in this fashion and the drape differs slightly amongst various Maharastrian communities. However nowadays this nauvari is mainly used during festive occassions only. An elaborate nath (nose ring) and pearl jewellery are traditional accessories worn with this style during these occasions.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code : TBS30446