Shatranj Digital Printed Umbrella (3-Fold)
- Lightweight 3 Fold Umbrella with extension rod, comes with velcro closure strap to bind the umbrella
- 100 % Waterproof Polyester And Steel
- Digital Printed
- Manual Operated
- Compact size, easily fits inside a ladies handbag
- 26cm x 108cm
- 371 grams
- Keep them in dry and cool place when not in use
- Comes in storage sleeve with press button
- Dispatched in 1-2 days
Add a splash of colour to gloomy monsoon days with these beauties. Flaunt your Bombay Store umbrella and enjoy the rains in style! Lightweight, with a strong frame and sturdy material makes it the perfect monsoon accessory.
An old form of Chess, Shatranj finds its origins in the Indian game of Chaturanga. ‘Chatur’ in Sanskrit translates to Four and ‘Anga’ means Arms or Limbs; the four members of the Chess Army being Elephants, Horses, Camels and Foot Soldiers. An ode to this beautiful game!.
The Bombay Store brings to you authentic handicraft products from all across India.
Proud to be Swadeshi since 1906.
Style Code: TBS27784